Last update June 24th 2019
We will continue taking care of your data
What are personal data?
Personal data are information that can be used to identify a person - such as name, address, phone number, email and identification number.
Collection of personal data
You actively give us your personal information when you:
- Fill out forms
- Order products
- Use our services
- Sign up to our events
- Apply for a job
Via IP adresses, browser settings, operative systems etc. we collect information about how visitors use our website and newsletters. This information has legitimate interest and will be used to further develop the functionalities and contents in our newsletters and on our websites.
Processing of personal data
The information we collect about you may be used for:
- Delievering the goods and services you have bought from us
- Enhancing our communication with you
- Giving you a more personalized service
- Enhancing and optimizing our websites
- Enhancing our customer service and support
For instance we might use the given email adress to send you information about your order, relevant products, services and news, invitations to events and so on. You can retract this consent at any time by click the link in the bottom of our emails.
Recipients of personal data
We neither sell, trade nor in any other ways transfer your personal data to any third parties. The excemptions to this are trusted third parties which help us maintain our website, maintain our business, delievering your goods or provide a service, as long as these parties adhere to keeping the information confidential and to not use them for any other purposes.
If you have activated cookies on your browser the information can enhance our communication with you through emails, newsletters and the likes. You can deactivate cookies in your browser and/or delete stored cookies in your browser. Notice that blocking cookies might result in a decresed functionality on the website.
How long do we store your data?
We only store your data as long as it is relevant for the purpose we had when collecting it.
Your personal rights
You have the right to:
- Request a report containing which personal information we have on you. You do this by requesting a so called subject access request.
- Request that any misleading or wrong information about you will be corrected or that your personal information will be deleted.
- Withdraw your consent on collection and processing of your personal data for direct marketing.
- Make complaints about the handling of your personal Information to the national controlling authority.
You can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information on how to send a request.
Transfering across borders and links to third parties
On our website we might publish or offer third party products. These third party products have their own independant privacy policies. We take no responsibility for contents and events on these assosiated websites.