10 Marts 2022 at 13:00 - 13:30, online
Webinar: Sustainable Procurement
Our newly appointed CSR / ESG Manager in Danoffice IT, Henriette Normann-Ekegren, has teamed up with HP’s Sustainability Manager, Madeleine Bergrahm for a talk about Sustainable Procurement. Some of the topics they will discuss:
- The biggest CO2 culprits in the IT department
- How to set requirements for the manufacturers and their products in tenders and when purchasing
- What does the sustainability certificates – e.g. TCO, EPEAT and Energy Star – mean in practice
- Extension of product life
- Reuse, recycle or scrapping?
- Is it true that companies that invest in sustainability do better? And why?
Madeleine concludes the webinar by giving her take on what new sustainability initiatives we can expect from IT manufacturers in the future.
Did you miss the webinar, Sustainable Procurement?